Bhai Nahi Rakhoonga
Not at any cost. Tu roj kyoon lekar aa jaata hai usko. Bahut mauka de diya maine usko. Ek kiln theek se seal nahi hua usse. Ab aur mauka nahi doonga. Plus itna entitlement bear karne ka mere paas time aur patience nahi hai.
Your workers offer no value at all. Work comes first. If he is not fit for my work, there is no point of keeping him. There is no point of carrying deadweight around my shoulders. Explain why kiln has not been sealed properly till now. And I may consider something.
Tu jaa lekar yeh logo ko kahin aur. Bahut kaam hai aur duniya mei. Mujhe tang karna band kar.
No means no.
Tere itne torture ke baad to bilkul nahi rakhoonga. Phir kuch hoga aur tu phir torture karega. Waise tere pe aur tere worker pe attempt to murder ka case final hai. Woh hokar rahega. Tere movement pe bhi same case hoga. Yeh bhi committed decision hain. No going back from it now. Most likely you will lie but there are many witnesses. Mai pehle committed nahi tha case ke liye but ab to karna hi hoga.
Aur tune kuch nahi bataya hai yeh business mei. Tu to sab kuch mana kar raha tha. Carbon monoxide pehle use nahi kar raha tha. Syngas ke time figure out karte karte mere ko pata chal gaya. The only thing I heard was that you missed one thing when I was not considering syngas. Ab tu uska credit bhi lena chahta hai.
Tu unjust and unfair hai. You are biased. You are blinded by your own agendas. Workers right may not even be your top issue. It maybe your agenda to demoralize me and lowball me. Aur kuch nahi. Tu bharega fine.
The most important thing is that you said this work is not worth doing. Low margin and wood vinegar exclusion were your downfall. You lost at that very moment. There was no coming back from that. You were already defeated. Now you want to torture me using sleep deprivation and blocking the work. Because you know that I won't risk using a grinder in a sleep deprived state after the mishap.
Get your workers to dig random ditches and then ask to get paid. Else every torture will need to be accounted for.
Aur tune galti se bhi bina ruining by me kuch use kiya na to court mei alag case banega. Everything has to be run by me.
Yeh kaam to bhool hi jaa ki kuch bhi milega. Zero milega. Bada waala thenga. Tu aur mafia apna doosra kaam dhoond lo. I will license it, franchise it, do whatever I see fit. You have no say. I have you by the balls. Chatpata le jitna chatpatana hai but yahan tera bullying aur arbitrary rules nahi chalenge. Sanjeev Gupta could be symbol of SG or he could be himself. Doesn't matter.
Mere ko game se koi matlab nahi hai. Not at all. Mai sleep deprived state mei kaam nahi karoonga. This is final. Not at any cost.
I have you by the balls for a lifetime. You missed a multi billion dollar opportunity. There is no redemptiom for that. I have higher value than you.
Tu le jaa apne saath aur 18k de de kisi bhi kaam mei. Mere pass to big zero milega. Free mei bhi nahi rakhoonga. Negative value hai due to harasment and stress.
Madarchod tune banaya na world ka best carbonizing cum activation kiln itne low cost mei? Tere worker ne banaya? Kya contribution tha workers ka? Phir tu mangoriyo ki tarah kyoon aa gaya? Bata.
I am frustrated by your justice system. What is the point?
Just in case you were wondering, I don't shake hands after an insult. If you have insulted me, you can rest assured it is over for good. No coming back at any cost.
We will only meet in courts. Nothing else to be discussed on this. I never forgive.
Tere saath associate hi nahi hona hai to phir aage bakchodi karne se to kuch hoga nahi. Tu apna kaam kar. Mai apna kaam karoonga. No interference. Mai apne tareeke se karoonga sab. Jo theek lagega waise karoonga. Court se restraining order bhi lena hoga tere poore unit ke against.
Not at any cost. The whole movement can go fuck off. It is time to move on from this chapter in life.
Nothing is worth all this torture and humiliation. Nothing at all in this world. I don't see any reason why all of you shouldn't be tried in court for putting the brainchip, broadcasting it, using it to conduct sleep attacks, and in general torturing me with it. All of you should face the death penalty. Nothing short of that is enough. And I will probably ask for that.
My work is enough to change my life. High margin, no risk. I have nothing at all to worry about my future. High demand products. Daily use products. Starting will be tough but eventually things will fall in place. I don't need you to change my life. Infact unless you are already a billionaire, I will probably be changing your life if I give you a share (which I will not at any cost).
You all have been already been fired from my company. You have fucked up big time Ezekiel. You have failed your masters big time. You are screwed. Your balance will read zero soon. Quora already shows this balance. You are on your last legs. Gasping for air. Trying some trick to break me. You will soon be out of breath. If I am not mistaken, you will soon be out of a job and will have to look for other opportunities.
One last piece of advice. Don't fuck with me. You may think of me a fool but it boils down to who is holding the cards. Right now, I am. It is my board. My game. I call the shots. All you can do is watch helplessly from the sidelines. You are at my mercy. I can grant you a lifeline or leave you at the mercy of your masters. Let me think. Easy decision. What do you think? On top of that it is very likely that you will end up in jail. Double whammy. I am pretty sure if there is a fair hearing, you will end up in jail. Fraud allegations will be handled in court.
All alone. Everything mine. Don't even think about it.
I have to drive home the point because you can't take a hint. Bahut torture ho gaya hoon mai. Enough is enough. I cannot tolerate it anymore. I am completely fed up. Beyond limit.
Comments
Post a Comment