Deepak
Agar Deepak ka issue hai to uski ek din ki neend kharab hui hogi. Woh din tum logo ne body pain karwa hi diya mera. Aur woh 2 din gayab ho gaya phone nahi kiya. Teesre din jab woh aaya maine khud se doctor ko dikhane ke paise diye hi the usko. Jabki woh mana kar raha tha ki nahi chahiye. Maine jabardasti diye. Phir bhi woh dikha ke nahi aaya. Phir baad mei mera 3500 ka chuna lag hi gaya. Mere injury mei to under 400 hi ho gaya. And I worked alone even in those curcumstances. Didn't skip. Jabki mera likely severe tha.
He had me for help. It is easier to work without one hand when two people are there. Alone it is difficult because two hands are required for most things. Woh to sirf pehle din nahi soya hoga. Mere ko roz kyoon test kar rahe ho. Sleep deprivation accumulate bhi to ho jaati hai.
Kisko underpay kiya hai? Deepak 5 days aaya. Uski ek bhi leave accumulate nahi hui thi. Woh kya pro rata pe deta? Anand se to balki paise wapas lene hai mere ko. Woh paisa le ke bhag gaya. And the miserable prick had the audacity to call me and ask for more money claiming I haven't paid him. Chutti kaatiye pehle 4. Sabse bada hoshiyaar wahi paida hua hai. Hoshiyaar Chand. Bhalai ka jamana nahi hai. I don't mind paying advance but ab kisi bhi worker ko advance dene mei sochna padega. Extreme case mei hi when the case feels genuine. Then you will call me oppressor. There is no winning with you guys. Better not keep anyone. I try to be fair. Perhaps you don't understand the challenges of an entrepreneur. Mere ko migrate nahi karna kahi. At max, I will relocate to mountains. Nothing more than that. I am happy here. I can fight my own battles.
Rakhna hi nahi hai. Karna hi nahi hai. Bahut entitlement ho gaya hai. Worker free= stress free. The movement is too toxic. You may think it is just ego. But it is partly fear of not being able to protect my own interests. The movement will demand my head and my work if they get an opportunity. Why let such snakes in in the first place?
Tu worker cooperative hi khol. Wahan yeh log ek doosre ka khoon jalayenge. There is no harm in trying. Kam se kam mera to nahi jalayenge.
It will be a good experimental model for future development. Owner free world can be tried in this way. the more the number of cooperatives, the more data you have on what works and what doesnt. In a few years (say 10 years), you can iron out the chinks and develop the best model.
I am rooting for the small guy. But I won't be the sacrificial lamb.
As usual, you can create infighting and gain control. And use people as per your need. You probably enjoy it. Do you jack off after a fight? I suspect you can't get erections without all the drama.
You have not shared any plans with me. If you share them, I maybe able to accomodate them. Otherwise my guess is you are just looking for anarchy and power.
Comments
Post a Comment