Paise Ke Liye Rota Hai

Bhai tu de de jisko dena hai. Kaam kisi ko nahi doonga at any cost. Sab mera hai. A-Z. Not one single person is allowed in this business. Bhool Jaa. Let it go. Forget that it ever happened. Erase it from your memory and move on. Waise itna bhi accha kaam hai nahi jitna tum log lad rahe ho. Decent margin hai, low risk hai.  Glamour to zero hai. yeh to banane se banega. Banane pe kuch bhi ban sakta hai. 

Tune starting se deliberately mere body mei weakness kiya hai taaki mai kaam nahi kar sakoon. Doesn't matter to me anyway. Paise se koi pharak nahi hai. Woh to tujhe abuse of authority, attempt to murder ke dene hi padenge kisi bhi tarah. Tera bank account to khali hai samajh. Tu bankrupt ho chuka hai. Bas tujhe pata nahi hai abhi. Waise tu jail bhi chala jaayega to chalega. Bankrupt nahi hoga phir. 

Tu weak mentality waali soch ka banda hai. You can only ask/beg.

Forget about my association with the movement. I like some of the things the movement is doing but I don't strongly feel about the things the movement stands for. I have other interests.

I don't care if you say I am good for nothing or not. I don't derive my esteem from useless fucks like you. 

You people are unfair, unreasonable. I am out of this. 

Have you ever realised why you cannot trap me even with such a vast network and so much resource at your disposal? You cannot prove me a fraud despite all your efforts. You cannot get me to shut down my business. You even ask the consultants not to help me.  

I am better than you in terms of big picture. Teri aukat bata di. Ab tere workers ki bhi batayenge. Bata kya bataya jaayega? Ki unki entitlement ki value kyaa hai. Worker rights ki kya value hai. Value ki value hai. Aur kisi cheez ki value nahi hai. Value is the only thing that matters. The sooner everyone gets around this concept, the easier will it be for everyone. Otherwise lose lose. More losses for workers. 

I don't need you to be my huckleberry. You can go fuck yourself. 

Dekh tum log sab kuch ban bhi kar doge na mera to bhi mere ko pharak nahi padega. I know I am in the right and you are in the wrong. So I am not afraid to take a stand for what I believe in. Even if everyone in the world says I am wrong, I won't believe it. 

Phir to tu bolega ki gold and silver ki value same hai. Ya copper aur aluminum ki. Kuch socha kabhi yeh senseless movement start karne se pehle. Abhi bhi time hai..correct it and people may join. Keep up with the craziness and sane people will not join. They will just do lip service. 

Bahut authority ka misue kiya hai. Time for some accountability. 

I didn't want to rub it in but what you have done to me leaves me no choice. 

Think about it. I will answer in evening. 

The brief answer is you are a loser who always loses to me. Detailed answer evening mei. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not 0.1 Percent