You Are Going To Jail

No other option. I am not risking my body parts. You either let me sleep or this whole thing just grinds to a halt. 

And all sleep deprivation will be assumed as brainchip testing of compliance behaviour. 

If I don't get full sleep today, all of you are done. Finished. Completely. I will rain umpteen lawsuits. Fine beyond what you can dream. You are already fucked up. Dont make it worse. 

You can show all the images you want doesn't change the fact that you fucked up and missed on a great opportunity. I don't need to go to school. I have the best carbonizing cum activation kiln. One of the best businesses in the world. Cool finance softwares. What do you have? 

Just because I refuse to play by your rules doesn't mean that you get to show what you want. Why are the game organizers allowing all of this? 

It is all brainchip. Nothing else. Only reason of extending the prison is brainchip testing. Why won't you let me sleep? To test compliance. No other reason. 

Everything is mine. You are not getting anything. Don't assume that even for a second. 

I have already listed a lot of work for you guys. Pick whatever you want. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not 0.1 Percent